Proceedings of the 20th International Conference Clawar 2017.
This book provides state-of-the-art scientific and engineering research findings and developments in the area of service robotics and associated support technologies around the theme of human-centric robotics. The book contains peer-reviewed articles presented at the CLAWAR 2017 conference. The book contains a strong stream of papers on robotic locomotion strategies and wearable robotics for assistance and rehabilitation. There is also a strong collection of papers on non-destructive inspection, underwater and UAV robotics to meet the growing emerging needs in various sectors of the society. Robot designs based on biological inspirations are also strongly featured.
Compliant Whole-Body Control for Humanoid Robots (54 KB)
- Plenary Presentations
- Assistive Robotics
- Biologically-Inspired Systems and Solutions
- Climbing and Biomedical Robots
- Education Robotics
- Flying and Aerial Robots
- Innovative Design of CLAWAR
- Localization and Navigation
- Modelling and Simulation of CLAWAR
- Perception, Planning, Control and Scheduling
- Tele-Operated Robots, HMI and Virtual Reality
- Underwater and Sea Robotics
- Wearable Robotics for Assistance and Rehabilitation
Readership: Advanced students and researchers in advanced robotics, mechatronic and automation.
Cover Type: Hardcover
Page Count: 716
Year Published: 2017